Axway, an innovative and responsible company in the digital sector
Each year, Axway signs up to the United Nations Global Compact and renews its CSR commitements.
Axway 2022 CSR Report
Continue to shape the Company we want to work for.
Diversity at work
- Workforce: 1,525 employees as of 12/31/2022
- Women: 31% of the workforce, 26% of managers
- People with disabilities: 1.8% of the workforce in France
- Worldwide: 25% Americas, 28% France, 42% Rest of Europe, 5% Asia/Pacific
- In the business lines: 32% Research & Development, 50% Customer Success Organization
Gender equality France
Overall index of 84/100, broken down by indicator as follows:
- Compensation gap indicator: 34
- Increment rate gap indicator: 20
- Promotion rate gap indicator: 15
- Return from maternity leave indicator: 15
- High pay indicator: 0
- 20,983 hours of training
- 62% digitalized training
- 2 days per employee
- Ethical and responsible training
- 72% participation in the survey
- 61% employee engagement score
Future of Work
- 100 % of employees can work remotely as they wish
- Flexibility: home office 60 % / in-office 40 %
Contribute to climate change mitigation
Discover the business model
Nos Strengths, our offer, our strategy et the value creation.
Our Mission : Securely move, integrate or expose the data of large enterprises.
Modern Slavery Act Statement
Axway supports the fight against modern slavery throughout its organization and supply chain.