Axway's priority corporate responsibility challenges
Axway continued to formalise its corporate responsibility priorities within the framework of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) defined by the United Nations, taking into account the Group's risk management policy and its business model for all of its stakeholders.
Download the 2019 Universal Registration Document
These commitments are part of Axway's long-term strategic project:
- Employer commitment: Attract, develop, mobilise and retain talent;
- Societal commitment: Work with all our stakeholders in accordance with the Group’s ethics;
- Environmental commitment: Reduce our environmental impact
distributed in 17 subsidiaries worldwide : 25% France, 44% Rest of Europe, 28% Americas, 3 % Asia/Pacific. For 2019, Axway’s gender equality index is of 75 points / 100.
are dedicated to Research & Development and 40% are included in the Customer Success Organisation.
- 308 new employees
- 96 % permanent contracts
- 29.2% women
- 30,900 training hours, 58% digital
- 110 internal transfers
- 5 days per month – work life balance and home office
- 58% employee engagement rate +18% vs. 2018
- 7 years average seniority
- Free shares plan for all
- Regular strategy communication
Ethics system and tools
- Ethics charter, data protection, whistle-blowing system, responsible labels ;
- Securities Trading Code of Conduct.
- Raise digital awareness among young girls;
- Raise awareness of people with disabilities in the workplace;
- Human dignity.
- Promote sustainable initiatives proposed by employees;
- Strengthen the handicap mission;
- Increase the visibility of women in the Group.
Combat climate change
- Limit travel using fossil fuels;
- Increase the use of digital tools (66.7 Internet meetings per person in 2019);
- Encourage e-signatures: +45% of files signed in 2019 vs. 2018;
- Measure and control energies;
- Promote sustainable purchasing.
Protect life on land
- Process waste;
- Recycle or donate IT equipment;
- Limit printing;
- Limit greenhouse gas emissions: -2% in 2019 vs. 2018.
2020 Progress areas
- Assess carbon compensation programmes for air travel;
- Restrict plastic use to a minimum;
- Further reduce paper consumption.