NEW! MANAGEMENT OF REGISTERED SHARES: CHANGE OF FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARY
Axway Software has decided to replace CIC Market Solutions by SOCIETE GENERALE SECURITIES SERVICES (SGSS) for the administrative management of its registered shares.
PROCESS & KEY DATES FOR PURE REGISTRERED SHAREHOLDERS*:
*cf Share Management page
Pure registered shareholders received a dedicated communication from SGSS specifying all the terms and conditions of the transfer of proxy.
Upon receipt of this letter, pure registered shareholders are invited to:
- Check and update, if necessary, your personal data to guarantee the proper execution of your future transactions. All updates must be made exclusively on the SHARINBOX website: http://www.sharinbox.societegenerale.com/ using the login details sent in this letter,
- Read the securities account agreement, in the “My documents” section,
- Download the registration form for this agreement and return it to us completed, signed and accompanied by all the supporting documents requested and the direct-debit mandate (where applicable) to the following address: Société Générale - Parc Club du Perray - 8 rue de la Rainière - BP 32434 - 44324 Nantes Cedex - FRANCE.
Shares transferred automatically from CIC Market Solutions to SGSS.
The SGSS Shareholder Relations team is at the disposal of registered shareholders for any questions and/or transactions on their shares:
- the Nomilia customer relations Centre, available from Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 6:00 pm (CET): +33 (0)2 51 85 67 8,
- SHARINBOX, the new website dedicated to the management of accounts: http://www.sharinbox.societegenerale.com/
A new communication has been sent to the Shareholders confirming the registration of the shares.
Sharinbox is the new website for registered shareholders.
I agree to receive all Axway's General Meeting documents in electronic format and I provide my email address.
I discover Axway's Universal Registration Document 2022 in PDF and xHTML format.
Message to Shareholders
2022 will have been a pivotal year in Axway's renewal. In a persistently complex macroeconomic and geopolitical environment, the Company maintained a consistent strategic trajectory to consolidate its position as a globally recognised leader in data integration and flow management for large organisations. During the year, Axway successfully combined experience, agility and commitment to operational efficiency to prove the relevance of its renewed business model and comfortably exceed its targets ...
Pierre Pasquier, Chairman of the Board of Directors
A resolution authorizing the payment of a dividend amounting to €0.40 per share for the financial year 2022 will be submitted to the Shareholders’ Meeting to be held on Wednesday May 11, 2023.
There are two ways to hold shares in a French company: bearer shares and registered shares. Discover the different share management methods.